Monday, May 3, 2010

Accidentally Ryobi AP Power 8000


Below are the particular :

Gear Ratio : 5.0 : 1
Max. Drag Power : 10 kg
Weight : 595 g
Ball Bearings : 6
Line Capacity : 0.405mm - 230 m

The story begins.......I went out for lunch with my colleague. After having a wonderful meals + 'giant' glass (sebesar selipar) coconut juice, I drop by at regular fishing outlet (the 2nd Malay fishing retailer in Kuantan). With RM400 in my pocket (I planned to pay for my loan....he2), I was amazed with the solid looking and 'corporate' grey colour of the reel in the glass rack. Take a look, hold & spinning for a few moment, without thinking any further....I paid RM170.00 to the 'tauke'....and that's what I got. The best thing is, it was already equipped with aluminium power knob (not in the picture) which I liked most. Another problem is, what kind of line & poundage I want to fill to the spool...hmmm. Power-pro braided....so expensive, imagine RM200++ for 200-300m....This is what we called....Malay Dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment